| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gaspar Hdez. in June is hot at 27.15 °C (80.87 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in June is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in June is not exactly parched. Circa 106.9mm (4.2in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 13:13 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Gaspar Hdez. June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Gaspar Hdez.:
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 76.8 kms (47.7 miles) WNW
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 39.4 kms (24.5 miles) WNW
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) WNW
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) W
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 32.5 kms (20.2 miles) W
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) WSW
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) SW
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 31 kms (19.2 miles) SSW
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) WSW
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 35.7 kms (22.2 miles) S
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 52.6 kms (32.7 miles) SSW
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 67.8 kms (42.1 miles) SW