| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gaspar Hdez. in January is fairly hot at 23.15 °C (73.67 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.4 °C (81.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly wettish. Around 164.8mm (6.5in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 11:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Gaspar Hdez. January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Gaspar Hdez.:
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 76.8 kms (47.7 miles) WNW
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 39.4 kms (24.5 miles) WNW
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) WNW
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) W
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 32.5 kms (20.2 miles) W
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) WSW
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) SW
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 31 kms (19.2 miles) SSW
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) WSW
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 35.7 kms (22.2 miles) S
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 52.6 kms (32.7 miles) SSW
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 67.8 kms (42.1 miles) SW