| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gaspar Hdez. in February is fairly hot at 23.35 °C (74.03 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in February is far from dry. Some 130.3mm (5.1in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:15 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Gaspar Hdez. February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Gaspar Hdez.:
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 76.8 kms (47.7 miles) WNW
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 39.4 kms (24.5 miles) WNW
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) WNW
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) W
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 32.5 kms (20.2 miles) W
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) WSW
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) SW
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 31 kms (19.2 miles) SSW
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) WSW
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 35.7 kms (22.2 miles) S
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 52.6 kms (32.7 miles) SSW
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 67.8 kms (42.1 miles) SW